Document Management System is the practice of importing, storing, and managing documents and images as computer files. It includes the scanning and capturing of data from paper-based documents, digitizing files and allowing for the disposal of hard copies.
Benefits using Document Management System as follow :
- Document Management System allows you to store your important documents on a computer or web server instead of as hard copies
- The scanner allows you to transfer printed documents to an electronic format for storage
- Has a reminder system for documents that will expire
- More secure way to maintain your paperwork as password is required
- You can access your file anywhere anytime